It's Treemendous Tuesday!
BASEBALL @ Shelby County (Varsity – 6:00 pm, JV – 8:00 pm)
BASEBALL @ North Bullitt (Freshmen – 5:00 pm)
SOFTBALL @ North Bullitt (Varsity – 5:00 pm, JV – 6:30 pm)
BOYS’ TENNIS vs. South Oldham @ Central Park (4:30 pm)
GIRLS’ TENNIS vs. Assumption @ Top Gun (4:00 pm)
BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD @ St. Xavier
PUBLISHERS / J&C FUNDRAISER - Don't cook dinner THIS Wednesday, March 29th!
Instead, join us at Noodles and Company anytime from 2:00pm until 8:00pm for a delicious meal at the Cardinal Towne location at 319 W. Cardinal Boulevard. Show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention) and Publishers will earn 25% from the sales. We hope to see you there!
Senior Piano Recital is THIS Wednesday, March 29 @ 7:00 p.m. in Manual Auditorium
• School is IN SESSION This Thursday, March 30. It is a RED Day.
• Spanish Honor Society is accepting applications from sophomores and juniors until THIS Thursday, March 30. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA overall and in Spanish and be enrolled in Spanish 2 or higher. Induction will be April 17th. There is a $20 induction fee for new members. Pick up applications outside of room 239.
• There is NO SCHOOL Friday, March 31st. Spring Break is April 3-7.
• SBDM elections are here! Manual PTSA is looking to fill one SBDM position for a 2-year term from July 2017 to June 2019. Any parent representative is eligible to stand for election for this role. Nominations are due April 11, 2017. Please see the attached SBDM Information and Nomination 2017 for complete details. Contact Vidya Ravichandran (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any further questions.
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• SENIORS - PROJECT GRADUATION
The biggest party of the year and last time the whole class will be together - so Save the Date! After the ceremony on graduation night, your class will party ALL NIGHT. Loads of prizes, food, and fun so pass the word....check-in begins at 11pm. Watch for the registration forms and details in the mail. Woohoo - it's time to celebrate!!!"
• JCPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Please see attachment for the EEO policies.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Thurs-ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
• Thurs-BASEBALL @ Male (Varsity – 6;00 pm)
• Thurs-BASEBALL @ St. Xavier (FR – 5:00 pm, JV – 7:15 pm)
• Thurs-SOFTBALL @ Atherton (Varsity – 5:00 pm, JV – 6:30 pm)
• Thurs-BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD @ North Oldham Invitational
• Fri-ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
• Fri-BASEBALL @ Male (FR – 5:30 pm, JV – 7:45 pm)
• Fri-SOFTBALL @ Carroll County Invitational (Varsity vs. Trimble County – 7:00 pm)
• Sat-ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. New Albany @ Derby City Field (JV Doubleheader – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm)
• Sat-SOFTBALL @ Carroll County Invitational ______________________________________
Attachments available for 30 days until Thursday, April 27, 2017:
EEO AD 2016.pdf
SBDM Information and Nomination 2017.pdf
PG-Parent Request for Donations.docx ______________________________________