Happy Wishing Well Wednesday!
PUBLISHERS / J&C FUNDRAISER - Don't cook dinner TONIGHT!
Instead, join us at Noodles and Company anytime from 2:00pm until 8:00pm for a delicious meal at the Cardinal Towne location at 319 W. Cardinal Boulevard. Show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention) and Publishers will earn 25% from the sales. We hope to see you there!
Senior Piano Recital @ 7:00 p.m. in Heeren Hall at SBTS
BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD @ North Oldham Invitational (MOVED TO TODAY)
School is IN SESSION This Thursday, March 30. It is a RED Day.
Spanish Honor Society is accepting applications from sophomores and juniors until THIS Thursday, March 30. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA overall and in Spanish and be enrolled in Spanish 2 or higher. Induction will be April 17th. There is a $20 induction fee for new members. Pick up applications outside of room 239.
ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
SOFTBALL @ Atherton (Varsity – 5:00 pm, JV – 6:30 pm)
• The "Crimson Sound" Marching Band will be holding an Interest Meeting for all current and incoming Manual students who have interest in participating in the marching band program for the 2017-18 season. This includes instrumentalists and students with interest in color guard/dance. The band will once again be participating in the KMEA state championships and Mid-States Band Association contests. The meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 11th at 6 pm in the YPAS band room and will last approximately one hour. Prospective students and parents should attend. The Crimson Sound will return 50 members and has potential to be as large as 80 members next year. ***Please see the attached flier.
• There is NO SCHOOL Friday, March 31st. Spring Break is April 3-7.
• SBDM elections are here! Manual PTSA is looking to fill one SBDM position for a 2-year term from July 2017 to June 2019. Any parent representative is eligible to stand for election for this role. Nominations are due April 11, 2017. (Please see the attached SBDM Information and Nomination 2017 for complete details). Contact Vidya Ravichandran (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any further questions.
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• THE PROJECT GRADUATION DATE/TIME IS SET! On May 24th (after the graduation ceremony at 8pm.) seniors will check-in between 11pm – 12:30am. and party all night with their friends!! Your help is needed to support this project to keep our senior class safe on graduation night. We are looking for donations so that we can make this the best party ever!! Please consider donating prizes, gift cards (we’ll take those you’ve stuffed in a drawer!) or just send in a check See the attached flyer for more information. All contributions will be recognized weekly right here in the announcements – so don’t be left out! The following families and businesses have already donated!!
Thomas and Donna Riedel
Nina Litvinova and Valeriy Klinberg
Otis and Linda Brown
Tom and Kim Koenig
Velvet Ice Cream
• JCPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Please see attachment for the EEO policies.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Fri-ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
• Fri-BASEBALL @ Male (FR – 5:30 pm, JV – 7:45 pm)
• Fri-SOFTBALL @ Carroll County Invitational (Varsity vs. Trimble County – 7:00 pm)
• Sat-ARCHERY – NASP State Competition @ Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. New Albany @ Derby City Field (JV Doubleheader – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm)
• Sat-SOFTBALL @ Carroll County Invitational ______________________________________
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, April 28, 2017:
EEO AD 2016.pdf
SBDM Information and Nomination 2017.pdf
PG-Parent Request for Donations.docx