It's Magnificent Monday!
BASEBALL @ DeSales (Varsity – 6:00 pm)
GIRLS’ LACROSSE vs. Lexington Sayre @ Scott County (JV White – 6:00 pm)
JUNIOR STEERING COMMITTEE meeting to discuss Class Officers for next year is Today from 2:30-3:00 in Room 154
Senior Prom Ticket sales begin Today - Friday, April 28. Senior Prom is Saturday, May 13 at The Olmsted from 8-12. Tickets are $45 for DMHS seniors, if purchased by April 21. They are $50 after that and $50 for all others.
Dr. Fran Norris - Specializing in PTSD research is speaking Tuesday APRIL 18th in the SENIOR CAFETERIA from 2:30-3:30. All are welcome. Sponsored by FPA.
GIRLS’ LACROSSE @ Atherton (Crimson – 5:00 pm, Varsity – 6:15 pm, JV White – 7:30 pm)
SOFTBALL vs. Assumption @ George Sauer Athletic Complex (Varsity – 5:00 pm, JV – 6:30 pm)
GIRLS’ TENNIS @ Christian Academy (4:00 pm)
• Earth Day Fest is Friday, April 21 from 2:30-3:45 in the Freshman Cafeteria. Free Food, Awesome Activities, and Smoothies.
• YPAS Spring Dance Informance @ PRP is this Friday, April 21 @ 6:30 p.m.
• Louisville Academy is a New Opportunity for Juniors Only! Students attend 1/2 day at Manual High School
and 1/2 day at The University of Louisville. (see Ms. Johnston in the Guidance Office or pick up information packet in Main Office)
• AP TESTING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - During AP exam testing May 1 - May 12, we need MANY volunteers to help testing run smoothly and efficiently. No experience required. Please click on the link provided to sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a44aeaa28a02-aptesting1
• Seniors – PROJECT GRADUATION Registration Forms are on their way to your home mailbox! This is THE DuPont Manual graduation party and the whole class will be there – don’t be left out!! Turn your forms into the main office by the registration deadline of May 22nd. Please fill them out in their entirety and, yes, a parent signature is required even if you are over 18 (JCPS mandated). Weekly prize drawings will be held for students who turn their forms in by April 28th, May 4th and May 12th. Copies of the registration form, party details and rules are include with these announcements. Parents, don’t forget we need TONS of volunteers and donations to make this party the celebration our seniors deserve (a sign-up/donation form is attached)!!! For questions, please email email@example.com.
• Last VA Senior Show "TEA: a Group Show" -- in the Norma Brown Gallery and runs thru April 27th. Featuring the artwork of Kristen Blevins, Arlette Kagaba, September Love, Aryana Nolden, Tommy Phan, Olivia Shircliff, Juliet Taylor and Kaliah Watterson. Please join us as we celebrate.
• Last day for students to check out or renew books in the library is May 1st and May 19 is the last day the library will be open for student use.
• YPAS is hosting our 2nd Annual Oaks Day Theater Camp. The camp is taught by YPAS theater faculty and students on Friday, May 5 from 11-7. (Please see attached flyer for all details and to register)
• Annual One Blue Wall Open Mic Night and Release for our 2017 issue, "Opalescence". All are welcome to this event on Friday, May 12 from 6-8 pm in the Senior Cafeteria. Sign ups to read/perform will be at the door of the event. Admission is $5.00 at the door and magazines will be distributed and sold.
• Juniors & Seniors - if you have any obligations,owed fees or books, you MUST take care of them before purchasing your prom tickets.
• Junior Prom is Friday, April 28 at Mellwood Arts Center from 8-12. Tickets are $35 for DMHS Juniors and $40 for all others. Ticket sales are April 25-27. You MUST have a picture ID in order to enter the dance.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• Wed-BASEBALL @ Butler (JV – 5:00 pm, FR – 7:30 pm)
• Wed-BOYS’ LACROSSE vs. Trinity @ duPont Manual Memorial Stadium (Varsity – 6:00 pm, JV – 7:30 pm)
• Wed-GIRLS’ LACROSSE – Braveheart Tournament @ Sacred Heart (see attached schedule)
• Wed-BOYS’ TENNIS @ St. Xavier (4:00 pm)
• Wed-SENIOR NIGHT - GIRLS’ TENNIS vs. Presentation @ Central Park (3:30 pm)
• Thurs-BASEBALL @ DeSales (FR – 5:00 pm, JV – 7:30 pm)
• Thurs-GIRLS’ LACROSSE – Braveheart Tournament @ Sacred Heart
• Thurs-SOFTBALL vs. Male @ Home (Varsity – 5:00 pm, JV – 6:30 pm)
• Thurs-BOYS’ TENNIS vs. Ballard @ Central Park (3:30 pm)
• Thurs-GIRLS’ TENNIS vs. Collegiate @ Seneca Park (4:00 pm)
• Fri-BASEBALL vs. Butler @ Derby City Field (Varsity – 5:30 pm)
• Fri-GIRLS’ LACROSSE – Braveheart Tournament @ Sacred Heart
• Fri-BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD – Eastern Relays @ University of Louisville
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. Marion County @ Manual Stadium (Varsity – 11:30 am)
• Sat-BOYS’ LACROSSE @ Lexington Sayre (JV – 10:30 am, Varsity – 12:00 pm)
• Sat-GIRLS’ LACROSSE – Braveheart Tournament @ Sacred Heart
• Sat-SOFTBALL – Crimson Triangle @ Home (Manual vs. Fairdale – 11:00 am, Manual vs. Boone County – 2:30 pm)
• Sat-BOYS’ TENNIS – Derby City Tennis Classic @ Top Gun Academy
• Sat-BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD – Eastern Relays @ University of Louisville
• Sun-GIRLS’ LACROSSE – Braveheart Tournament @ Sacred Heart
• Sun-BOYS’ TENNIS – Derby City Tennis Classic @ Top Gun Academy
Attachments available for 30 days until Wednesday, May 17, 2017:
PG-Registration form Rules.docx
PG-Donation flyer registr form.docx
YPAS-OaksCamp poster 2017.pdf ______________________________________