One of the reasons that Manual/YPAS is so outstanding is that parents, teachers, students and alumni pitch in to help our children and their school be successful. Together, through the PTSA (Parent, Teacher, Student Association), we accomplish a great deal. Some of the programs your membership dues and additional donations fund or have funded are:
- Equipment, supplies and resources for classrooms, student programs, and the school
- E-learning / digital textbook fund
- Hospitality events
- Campus beautification
- College & Career Center
- Red/White Week (spirit week support)
- College 101 Night and Student Safety Program
- JCPS IdeaFest (student team support)
- Project Graduation
- Wellness & Compassion Fund
Your support is critical! Every additional member adds power to our voice when we advocate for Manual/YPAS before the school board, local officials, and state & federal legislators. You do not have to volunteer in order to make a difference; your membership alone strengthens our collective voice – not only for your student, but for every student. Please help us build the largest and most impactful membership ever.
PTSA Membership: $10
PTSA Value: PRICELESS!