Registration for high school is a yearly event. Even though I’ve done it numerous times, there is always a way to make it go more smoothly for my family. I talked to some other families to ask what advice they would give to someone attending registration for the first time. So take what you need and leave the rest!
Before You Go
- Know what date and time your child needs to be there. Your schedule will only be available during your registration time.
- Register and pay for your PTSA membership. It’s easier to do in advance online but can be done during registration.
- Print and fill out your registration information before you arrive (check Manual website for documents required)
- Have your freshman or new student be prepared to take a photo for their ID.
- Seniors only – for a parking pass, driver’s license, and know your license plate number! If you are awarded a pass, you will be given instructions on when and where to pick it up.
What to Bring
- Bring a pen or two.
- Bring your checkbook, you will need multiple checks. (More on this later.)
- Bring address labels, if you have them.
- Bring your pre-filled registration information. (This is not yet available, watch in the Facebook group and via email for more information.)