Thank you for being part of the Manual PTSA!
Manual is a big community with many groups and communications channels. Here is a partial list to help you get connected and in the know.
- Browse the Manual website.
- Read the daily announcements (also available by email) or watch CSPN TV.
- Join the PTSA and receive occasional advocacy updates, calls for volunteers, and time-sensitive news from our MySchoolAnywhere software.
- Join the booster club for your student’s magnet: Publishers (J&C), Catalysts (MST) and Producers (YPAS)
- Read the Manual Redeye (published by J&C Crimson Student Press Network) and PTSA news weekly.
- Read the minutes from the monthly PTSA meetings.
- Subscribe to the school calendars.
- Check the Guidance Center for information on preparing for college and scholarship opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Manual POST weekly newsletter or subscribe in the “Breaking News” box to be notified immediately when news is published.
- Subscribe to the JCPS Spotlight monthly newsletter.
- Update your address and enable notifications in Parent Portal.
- Email the PTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Manual on Twitter.
- Follow Manual Guidance Center on Twitter.
- Follow Manual Athletics on Twitter.
- Follow the PTSA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Note: the closed Facebook group is a benefit for current PTSA members, and requests to join must be approved by an Admin
- Please respond to the questions presented and check your Facebook “Message Requests”.
- Follow the social media for each magnet.