Don’t Miss College 101 Night coming March 14, 2018, 5:00-8:00pm!
See below for information about last year’s event, as we anticipate a similar program again, but stay tuned as we get closer for updates.
This free event will offer the Manual community the opportunity to learn in detail about:
- The College Application / Admission Process
- Financial Aid Options & Applying for Scholarships
- The Differences Between the ACT and SAT
- The Performing Arts Audition Process
- Transition Services for Students With IEPs or 504 Plans
Hear presentations from college admissions officers, Manual’s guidance counselors, and several other local college test preparation experts. Meet in the Manual Auditorium at 5:00pm. All students and parents are encouraged to attend.
Project Graduation Committee will offer meals for purchase. All proceeds go to support Project Graduation, a fun filled all-night, alcohol and drug free, safe party for graduating seniors.
Coffee donated by Heine Brothers.