Our PTSA is completely volunteer driven and our success is due to those who generously give their time and talents to our organization. If you take a minute to view the video produced by J+C junior Olivia Evans here, and the slide show produced by HSU Senior Austin Kline here, you will begin to understand the vital role we serve within the Manual community.
We have two positions left to fill for next school year:
- Attends monthly PTSA meetings OR reads minutes to learn about school-related news, activities, events, etc.
- Coordinates (with content contributors) obtaining information from magnet programs, school staff, etc. and writes/edits/formats content as needed
- Alerts volunteer photographers of PTSA/school events and ensures photos are stored on PTSA drive and accessible to Historian/4th VP
- Assists Digital News and Social Media Coordinators as needed
- This position is strongly supported by the 4th VP (Executive Board) and will hopefully transition into that role the following year
Social Media Coordinator(s)
- Works closely with Communications Team to post/re-post updates to PTSA social media channels (can choose Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or multiple)
Email Trish Kline of your interest.